Sunday, April 24, 2022

Greetings Decision Height followers, if I have any left after these past several years. I want to let you know I have a new book out, a novel published by Wordcrafts Press and available in hard cover, paperback and e-book from all the major online outlets. See the link below.

The book Decision Height is nearly finished and I expect to be searching for a publisher (if not the same one) by summer's end. The book will contain much new material as well as the best of the blog.

I really enjoyed posting to Decision Height almost on a weekly basis, and I wish I could have continued it, but after retiring I found it difficult to continue relating to that former life pushing heavy aluminum through the flight levels. 

Thank you all. More later.

Alan

Go to alancockrell.net and click on "NEW" 

Or click here: Alan Cockrell

No comments:

Post a Comment